Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Milking Stool Defense

If you are a big fan of The Big Bang Theory, like me; then you undoubtedly watched last night’s episode in which Dr. Sheldon Cooper found himself in traffic court. Sheldon was found guilty after the somewhat testy Judge Kirby failed to see the merit in his milking stool defense. After insulting Judge Kirby and refusing to apologize, Sheldon was thrown in jail for contempt. From his plaid suit to his indignant “I’m a scientist - I never apologize for the truth”, he was intrinsically Sheldon. I must admit I am a little in love with his wonderful simplistic genius. I am a fan of the show in general; and all it’s ridiculous geeky characters. However, without Dr. Sheldon Cooper played by Jim Parsons it just wouldn’t be the same. To learn more about Jim Parsons go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Parsons. To see the “Never Apologize” clip from last night’s show, click here http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_bang_theory/video/?pid=QFaj2QkBoHvdCsHcRt5x_SGtNWJLfAwI&nrd=1.

No comments:

Post a Comment